Wolseley, SK Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Wolseley, Saskatchewan
In Wolseley, almost all dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings are the main alternative in the housing stock. This town offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy around 80% of the properties in Wolseley and 20% are rented. Around 40% of homes in this town were constructed prior to the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s. Read more about Wolseley real estate
Browse Wolseley Real Estate Listings by Property Type
13 Homes For Sale in Wolseley
- new listing$199,900204 Spruce StreetWolseley, SK
- $39,000105 Blanchard Street SWolseley, SK
- $698,000113 Sherbrooke StreetWolseley, SK
- $239,500207 Spruce StreetWolseley, SK
- $206,000209 Government RoadWolseley, SK
- $9,500301 Ash StreetWolseley, SK
- $315,00095 Cedar StreetWolseley, SK
- $220,000109 Cairo StreetWolseley, SK
- $314,99988 Cedar StreetWolseley, SK
- $15,00092 Cedar StreetWolseley, SK
- $58,000201-203 Balsam StreetWolseley, SK
- $139,995406 Sherbrooke Street NWolseley, SK
- $259,922404 Blanchard Street NWolseley, SK
Cars are an excellent means of transportation in Wolseley. It is very easy to find a place to park. Wolseley is not very well-suited for those who travel by foot because running daily errands is very impractical.
It can be challenging to walk to high schools and primary schools from properties for sale in Wolseley. As far as eating is concerned, getting to the closest supermarket on foot is an option for some, but not all, home buyers in Wolseley.
Wolseley is very good for those who enjoy a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are usually very peaceful.