Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Investment Properties for Sale in Regina, SK

Regina predominantly features single detached homes, ensuring plenty of options for those seeking such residences, while smaller apartment buildings make up the rest. The city offers a variety of housing sizes, from compact lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Approximately 70% of Regina's residents are homeowners, with the remaining 30% being renters. The development of new properties in Regina did not occur in a single surge but was instead distributed over several decades.

19 Investment Properties for Sale in Regina

Lifestyle