Leader, SK Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Leader, Saskatchewan
The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of Leader is an important part of its character. Roughly 40% of properties in this town were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s. This town offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Around 85% of the properties in the town are occupied by homeowners while the remainder are rented. Read more about Leader real estate
Browse Leader Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- $72,500310 1st Street ELeader, SK
- $270,000141 1st Street ELeader, SK
- $75,000242 Main StreetLeader, SK
- $165,000232 5th Street WLeader, SK
- $139,900219 3rd Street WLeader, SK
- $148,000120 3rd Avenue WLeader, SK
- $68,500408 Main StreetLeader, SK
- $259,000315 3rd Avenue ELeader, SK
- $198,000221 8th Street WLeader, SK
- $109,900216 1st Street WLeader, SK
- $85,000600 3rd Avenue WLeader, SK
- $219,000220 3rd Street WLeader, SK
- $215,000227 1st Street WLeader, SK
- $75,000246 1st Street WLeader, SK
- $160,000310 Sargeant DriveLeader, SK
The best way to get around in this town is usually driving. It is especially convenient to park. Most homes for sale in this town are located in areas that are not very conducive to those who travel by foot since very few common errands can be run without having to resort to a car.
Parents and their kids will find that no matter where their property is situated in Leader, both primary and secondary schools are close by. On the other hand, it can be difficult to access daycares as a pedestrian. In terms of food, some home buyers in this town may be able to do groceries on foot, while others will have to turn to a vehicle. A limited variety of restaurants and coffee shops is available as well.
Leader is great for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as there are low levels of noise from traffic.