Christopher Lake, SK Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Christopher Lake, Saskatchewan
Single detached homes and townhouses are the predominant housing type in Christopher Lake. About 40% of homes in this village were built following the year 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s. This village has a good choice of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 85% of the population of this village own their home while renters make up the remainder. Read more about Christopher Lake real estate
Browse Christopher Lake Real Estate Listings by Property Type
11 Homes For Sale in Christopher Lake
- new listing$177,500210 Main StreetChristopher Lake, SK
- $74,90020 1st Street SChristopher Lake, SK
- $49,900243 Central Avenue SChristopher Lake, SK
- $279,9001 St North - Christopher LakeChristopher Lake, SK
- $49,900525 Ajawan StreetChristopher Lake, SK
- $469,000123 Burberry RoadChristopher Lake, SK
- $325,0001 Lorraine DrChristopher Lake, SK
- $425,000Lot 15 Ward DriveChristopher Lake, SK
- $400,000Lot 12 Ward DriveChristopher Lake, SK
- $375,000Lot 14 Ward DriveChristopher Lake, SK
- $375,000Lot 13 Ward DriveChristopher Lake, SK
The car is usually the best way to navigate Christopher Lake. Many houses for sale are a reasonably short drive from the closest highway, and it is especially convenient to park. It is very challenging for pedestrians to navigate Christopher Lake since almost no daily errands can be run without the use of a vehicle.
There are only a limited number of primary schools in Christopher Lake and accordingly they can be a rather long walk away. Moreover, this village does not contain any high schools. Concerning food, buying one's groceries usually necessitates the use of a vehicle in Christopher Lake. There are a few choices for those who appreciate restaurants and cafes in close proximity.
Christopher Lake is very quiet overall, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic.