Bienfait, SK Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Bienfait, Saskatchewan
The predominant housing types in Bienfait are single detached homes and townhouses. This town offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about three quarters of the properties in Bienfait and the remainder are rented. The homes in this town are quite old, since roughly half of its dwellings were constructed prior to the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 2000s. Read more about Bienfait real estate
Browse Bienfait Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$118,500418 Aldridge StreetBienfait, SK
- $119,000202 Railway AvenueBienfait, SK
- $159,500229 Taylor StreetBienfait, SK
- $99,000602 Carbon AvenueBienfait, SK
- $128,900726 Carbon AvenueBienfait, SK
- $25,000210 Aldridge StreetBienfait, SK
- $175,000319 Weldon RoadBienfait, SK
- $98,500422 Doerr StreetBienfait, SK
- $185,400245 Main StreetBienfait, SK
- $67,500Block D Shurygalo RoadBienfait, SK
The favoured method to move around in Bienfait is very often a car. It is especially convenient to come across a place to park. Walking is not very practical for residents in Bienfait because almost no common errands can be run on foot.
A car is almost always required in Bienfait to access the nearest grocery store. There are a few choices for those who care about restaurants and cafes in close proximity. Concerning education, it is a rather short walk to reach daycares and primary schools from most houses for sale in Bienfait. However, there are no high schools in this town.
Bienfait is quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour - although there are still several louder sections, especially near one of the railway lines.