Saint-Louis is a municipality located in Quebec, Canada.
Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Saint-Louis. About 40% of properties in this municipality were built prior to the 1960s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 2000s. This municipality is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 90% of the population of this municipality own their home whereas the rest are renters.
This municipality is very car friendly. Accessing a parking spot is generally easy. A majority of the homes for sale in this municipality are located in places that are not very well-suited for those who travel by foot because carrying out daily needs is very challenging.
There are only a very small number of primary schools in Saint-Louis and consequently they can be a very long walk away. Moreover, this municipality does not contain any high schools. As far as eating is concerned, property owners in Saint-Louis almost always have to turn to a vehicle to purchase groceries.
Saint-Louis is wonderful for those who like quiet areas, as the streets are usually very calm.
Royal LePage has complete real estate listings across Canada. Use the search box to find a home or click a listing below to view Canadian homes for sale.
- $675,00037 Rue Du CanalSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $134,778Rue Du QuaiSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $132,500Rue Du QuaiSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $131,221Rue Charles-LarocqueSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $129,581Rue Charles-LarocqueSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $118,972Rue Du QuaiSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $3,500,00077 Route 236Saint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $512,712103 Rue Du QuaiSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $453,71999 Rue Du QuaiSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $389,00010 Rue Charles-LarocqueSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $499,32391 Rue Du QuaiSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC
- $195,000Rue Non Disponible-UnavailableSaint-Louis-De-Gonzag ..., QC