Verdun, Montréal, Quebec Real Estate and Homes for Sale
About half of dwellings are small apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Verdun, while the remainder are mainly large apartment buildings and duplexes. This borough offers mainly one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Renters occupy roughly two thirds of the dwellings in Verdun while owners occupy the remainder. Most of the housing growth in this borough took place before the 1960s. Read more about Verdun real estate
Browse Verdun Real Estate Listings by Property Type
16 Homes For Sale in Verdun
- new listing$499,000Rue EganMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- new listing$599,0001675 Rue FayolleMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- new listing$829,0001757 Rue LeclairMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $2,200,0003901 - 3917 Rue GertrudeMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $524,000809 Rue GodinMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $599,0003284 Boul. LasalleMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $550,0004070 Rue De VerdunMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $559,0003419 Boul. LasalleMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $949,0001037 - 1043 Rue MelroseMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $500,0004150 Rue WellingtonMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $729,0001680 Rue LeclairMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $425,0009-1425 Rue LeclairMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $1,299,0003150 Rue De RushbrookeMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $1,275,0001115 - 1121 5e AvenueMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $309,000421 Rue De L'ÉgliseMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
- $995,0001069 - 1075 Rue MelroseMontréal (Verdun/Île- ..., QC
This borough offers homeowners the choice between various methods of transportation. Verdun benefits from a good public transit infrastructure. For instance, there is Langelier Station, Verdun Station and De l'Église Station with access to the Green Line. There are approximately 10 bus lines traversing the borough, and most residences are very close to a bus stop. Physically active people will also welcome the reasonably walk-friendly nature of Verdun; many daily needs can be carried out on foot. Verdun is bicycling-friendly since the bicycling network is fairly good, and it is a flat ride to most destinations.
It is typically feasible for home buyers in this borough to purchase general and specialty groceries by walking. Furthermore, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a good number of opportunities, and property owners benefit from around 20 cafes as well. Home buyers have access to a good number of nearby clothing stores. Regarding education, parents and their children will value that no matter where their house is located in this part of Montréal, daycares and primary schools are close by. However, it can be challenging to reach high schools as a pedestrian.
Verdun offers a calm environment and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. The greenery in this part of Montréal is reasonably prominent as there are numerous tree-lined streets. There are about 40 public green spaces nearby for residents to check out, such as Parc Angrignon, which makes it very easy to access them. This part of the city is quiet overall, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic - however noise can be an issue close to Autoroute Bonaventure or Autoroute 15.