Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $285,000 property in Summerside
Wow, now here is a b Spacious and luxurious home with living room, dining room combined eat-in kitchen with oak cupboards, large bath, laundry room with 2 bedrooms, patio door to private deck, en-suite in master bedroom, air exchange and so much more. Everything is on one level so this would make a great retirement destination in the heart of Summerside with all amenities and just minutes from sandy beaches and golfing. Don't leave this absolute gem off your list. Call today for your personal showing or virtual showing if you've not yet arrived on Prince Edward Island! All measurements are approximate and list information must be confirmed accurate by the Purchaser (s). Please note Agent and one of the seller's are related.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Appliances Included: Stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Basement: Crawl Space, Undeveloped
- Building Style: 1 Level
- Built in: 1997
- Community Features: Golf Course, Park, Playground, Public Transit, Recreation Center, School Bus Service, Shopping
- Documents on File: See Instr. To Members
- Driveway/Parking: Double, Paved
- Exterior Finish: Vinyl
- Features: Air Exchanger, Ensuite Bath, See Remarks
- Floor Space (approx): 1092 Square Feet
- Flooring: Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Electric, Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Baseboard, Heat Pump -Ductless, Hot Water
- Land Features: Cleared
- Lot Size: 0.06
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Garage: Attached, Single
- Dining Main Level 15.4' x 16.11'
- Kitchen Main Level 12.6' x 9.7'
- Laundry Main Level 10.3' x 4.10'
- Primary Bedroom Main Level 13' x 11.9'
- Bedroom Main Level 13' x 11.10'
- Bathroom Main Level 8.6' x 3.8'
- Bathroom Main Level 3.8' x 4.2'
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved