Home Insurance - TD Insurance
Get a home insurance quote online for this $449,000 property in Halifax
Welcome to 24 Lynn Road! This cute 1.5 story has been tastefully updated to make it move-in ready. Located in the quiet streets of Armdale, this property could make for a great starter home or first investment! On the main floor you have a large kitchen with an attached laundry room. There is also a bright living room and office. Heading upstairs you have 3 bedrooms and a fully redone bathroom. Although unfinished, the basement offers lots of storage space. The driveway comfortably holds 2 cars and the backyard is spacious and very private. Updates include, all new flooring, new kitchen, new bathroom, new windows, new decks, updated plumbing & electrical, new insulation & drywall upstairs and more. Come take a look!
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Basement: Partial
- Building Style: 1.5 Storey
- Built in: 1946
- Floor Space (approx): 1342 Square Feet
- Flooring: Laminate
- Foundation: Concrete
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Heating/Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Sewage Disposal: Municipal
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Cable, Electricity, High Speed Internet, Telephone
- Water Source: Municipal
- Laundry Main Level 10'2" x 3'11"
- Kitchen Main Level 12'9" x 11'10"
- Living Main Level 9'9" x 8'5"
- Living Main Level 12'9" x 12'9"
- Primary Bedroom 2nd Level 19'3" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'2" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2nd Level 11'3" x 11'1"
- Bathroom 2nd Level 6'0" x 6'10"
Courtesy of: RE/MAX Nova (Halifax), RE/MAX Nova
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.