DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN HISTORIC DOWNTOWN BUIDING! Located in the center of historic downtown Amherst, this was property was constructed between 1888-1916 and features beautiful sandstone walls and mansard roof. Formally the town jail this property in now just waiting to be reimagined into your future business. The building has three above ground floors with 5891 square feet of usable space. There is also a large fenced in area in the backyard, 6 paved parking spots and a total lot size of 10052 square feet. Be sure to check out the 3D Tour and floor plans for a full walkthrough of the property and more details. Call to book your viewing today!
- Building Features: Partially Fenced, Lighting, Security Gate
- Built in: Y
- Construction: Stone
- Documents on File: Floor Plan, Land Survey, Subdivision Plan
- Driveway/Parking: Parking Spaces(s), Paved
- Floor Space (approx): 6508 Square Feet
- Flooring: Concrete, Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heating/Cooling Type: Furnace, Hot Water
- Property Size: Under 0.5 Acres
- Rental Equipment: None
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Site Influences: Cleared, Shopping Nearby, Sloping, Visual Exposure, Fenced, High Traffic Location, Cleared, Shopping Nearby, Sloping, Visual Exposure, Fenced, High Traffic Location
- Sub-type: Other
- Title to Land: Freehold
- Utilities: Municipal Water
- Water Source: Municipal
Courtesy of: RE/MAX County Line Realty Ltd.
Data provided by: Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® 68 Highfield Park Drive, Suite 112, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 0E4
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind. Copyright© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Access to Sold Data on this website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of residential real estate.