Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Townhomes for Sale in Whitby, ON

Townhouses for sale in this town have an average price of $879,257 on the MLS®, and they make up about 21.12% of the total listings. Around 80% of the residents here own their homes, while the remaining 20% are renters. The housing landscape is dominated by single detached homes and townhouses. With approximately 30% of the homes built post-2000, and the remainder mainly constructed before 1960 and throughout the 1960s, this area showcases a mix of newer and older buildings. This part of the Greater Oshawa metropolitan area typically offers three-bedroom and larger homes, making it ideal for families.

79 Townhomes for Sale in Whitby

Lifestyle