Hyde Park, Thunder Bay, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Hyde Park, the majority of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings are also present in the housing stock. This neighbourhood experienced its biggest construction boom before the 1960s, so most of the available housing is from this time period. This part of the city also has a good variety of unit sizes - it is quite easy to find houses ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the remainder are renters. Read more about Hyde Park real estate
- $249,9001811 Walsh St EThunder Bay, ON
- $439,000541 Norah Street SThunder Bay, ON
- $439,000541 S Norah Street SouthThunder Bay, ON
- $254,900321 Brodie StreetThunder Bay, ON
- $279,900642 Kingsway AvenueThunder Bay, ON
- $359,900412 Norah Street SThunder Bay, ON
- $399,9001427 Ridgeway StreetThunder Bay, ON
- $324,900420 Vickers Street SThunder Bay, ON
- $169,000515 Vickers St SThunder Bay, ON
- $169,000515 Vickers Street SThunder Bay, ON
Hyde Park will draw active people as it is quite conducive to walking; many common errands can be run without needing to resort to a car. This neighbourhood is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, homeowners have access to a few bus lines, and bus stops are ordinarily nearby. In contrast, the best transportation option in Hyde Park is often driving. It is easy to come across a place to park.
It is usually feasible for property owners in Hyde Park to buy groceries on foot. A small number of restaurants and coffee shops are available as well. When it comes to education, it is a short walk to access schools and daycares from most homes for sale in Hyde Park.
Hyde Park is reasonably quiet, as the streets tend to be calm - although there are still several louder sections, especially around one of the railway lines.