Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Luxury Real Estate for Sale in St. Catharines, ON

Explore Luxury Homes, Mansions, Condos and Apartments for sale

Luxury Homes for sale in St. Catharines have a notable presence, with an average listing price of $1,677,076 on MLS®. Comprising around 2.3% of the market listings, these high-end properties contribute to the city's diverse housing landscape. In St. Catharines, about 60% of all dwellings are single detached homes, while large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses make up the majority of other housing types. Nearly 40% of the properties were built during the 1960s and 1970s, with the rest dating back to pre-1960 and the 1980s. Housing sizes vary, offering options from compact lofts to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. Approximately 70% of residents own their homes, while the remaining 30% are renters, reflecting a balanced mix of ownership and rental options.

17 Luxury Real Estate for Sale in St. Catharines

Lifestyle