Lindenlea - New Edinburgh, Ottawa, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
In Lindenlea - New Edinburgh, roughly 30% of dwellings are small apartment buildings, while large apartment buildings, single detached homes, and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This area is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes. The proportions of renters and homeowners are about even. Most of the housing growth in this part of the city happened prior to the 1960s. Read more about Lindenlea - New Edinburgh real estate
Browse Lindenlea - New Edinburgh Real Estate Listings by Property Type
19 Homes For Sale in Lindenlea - New Edinburgh
- Open House$899,800393 Mackay StreetOttawa, ON
- new listing$579,0009-140 Rideau TerraceOttawa, ON
- $899,000117 Crichton Street Unit#2Ottawa, ON
- $1,698,00023 Noel Street Unit#BOttawa, ON
- $1,499,90033a Douglas AvenueOttawa, ON
- $1,195,000184 Dufferin RoadOttawa, ON
- $1,089,000130 Stanley AvenueOttawa, ON
- $989,00031 Montreal RoadOttawa, ON
- $529,000305-310 Crichton StreetOttawa, ON
- $960,000295 Mackay Street Unit#301Ottawa, ON
- $524,90012-110 Rideau TerraceOttawa, ON
- $1,090,00047 Union StreetOttawa, ON
- Carriage Trade$2,700,000191-193 Stanley AvenueOttawa, ON
- $1,799,00016-20 Champlain AvenueOttawa, ON
- Carriage Trade$2,800,000187-189 Stanley AvenueOttawa, ON
- $2,190,00025-35 Bertrand StreetOttawa, ON
- $5,500,0004 Champlain AvenueOttawa, ON
Lindenlea - New Edinburgh will please homeowners that appreciate several methods of transportation. Property owners can depend on public transit to travel in Lindenlea - New Edinburgh as a consequence of a few nearby bus lines. Physically active house buyers will also enjoy the quite pedestrian-friendly character of this part of Ottawa; running daily errands is easy. Commuting by bicycle is straightforward in Lindenlea - New Edinburgh as the cycling infrastructure is very well-developed.
A supermarket is typically reachable within a rather short walk from anywhere in Lindenlea - New Edinburgh. Likewise, this area is a good place in which to go out to eat or go to a cafe. It is also convenient to access a variety of clothing stores on foot. Concerning education, in Lindenlea - New Edinburgh, parents and their schoolchildren will usually be able to access daycares and schools by walking. Residents can choose between public and private primary schools.
Lindenlea - New Edinburgh offers a slower-paced ambience and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. This area is reasonably quiet overall, as there are low levels of noise from traffic. Finally, accessing parks is easy from most locations in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them close by for residents to enjoy.