Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

CFB Rockcliffe-NRC, Ottawa, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale

In Wateridge Village, roughly 55% of buildings are large apartment buildings, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This part of the city is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home whereas owners make up the remainder. Around 40% of homes in this part of the city were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about CFB Rockcliffe-NRC real estate

19 Homes For Sale in Cfb Rockcliffe-Nrc



Driving is usually the preferred approach to navigate Wateridge Village. Parking is quite easy. However, residents using public transit may have limited choices in Wateridge Village due to the low service level. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines crossing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are not very far away from most houses. Walking is not very practical for residents in this area as few common errands can be run without needing to resort to a car. However, it is convenient to commute by bicycle in Wateridge Village as there are a fair number of bike lanes.


Primary schools are convenient to walk to from anywhere in Wateridge Village. In contrast, parents and their children may consider it difficult to reach high schools as a pedestrian. In terms of food, a grocery store is generally reachable within a reasonably short walk from any home in this part of Ottawa. A small selection of restaurants and cafes is available as well.


There is a reasonably good selection of green spaces in Wateridge Village. Parks are easy to get to since there are a few of them nearby for residents to visit. Lastly, due to the presence of very few people out and about on the streets, this part of Ottawa is relatively serene.