Scott, Milton, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The predominant housing types in Scott are single detached homes and townhouses. There is a higher proportion of four or more bedroom homes in this part of Milton. Nearly 90% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 10% are occupied by renters. Most of the housing growth in this part of Milton has taken place following the year 2000. Read more about Scott real estate
Browse Scott Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$1,199,000226 Dalgleish GdnsMilton, ON
- Open House$1,299,900179 Giddings CresMilton, ON
- Open House$1,299,900179 Giddings CrescentMilton, ON
- new listing$1,129,000517 Nairn CircMilton, ON
- new listing$1,129,000517 Nairn CircleMilton, ON
- new listing$1,199,900579 Duncan LaneMilton, ON
- new listing$1,335,00012-485 Pringle AvenueMilton, ON
- $1,199,000183 Swindale DrMilton, ON
- $1,450,000305 Landsborough Ave NMilton, ON
- $1,420,000428 Stringer CircMilton, ON
- $995,000582 Grant WayMilton, ON
- $1,415,000421 Scott BlvdMilton, ON
- $1,415,000421 Scott BoulevardMilton, ON
- $1,075,000481 Landsborough AveMilton, ON
- $799,90033 Whitmer Street|Unit #610Milton, ON
- $799,900#610 -33 Whitmer StMilton, ON
- $865,000#613 -33 Whitmer StMilton, ON
- $865,000613-33 Whitmer StreetMilton, ON
Commuting by car is convenient in this neighbourhood. Coming across a parking spot is generally easy. Scott is not very bicycling-friendly because the topography is not particularly flat, and the cycling network is not very comprehensive. Many of the houses for sale in this area are located in places that are also not very well-suited for walking because running daily errands is difficult on foot.
In all but a few cases, a vehicle is needed to buy groceries. Nonetheless, reaching the nearest pharmacy and therefore some basic food items is generally easy. A limited number of restaurants and coffee shops are available as well. Concerning education, primary schools are straightforward to access on foot from most homes for sale in Scott. In contrast, there are no high schools in this part of the town.
Scott offers a calm atmosphere and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time outdoors. This area is very quiet, as the streets are generally very peaceful. Lastly, it is easy to reach public green spaces from numerous locations in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to unwind in.