Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Old Milton, Milton, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale

Large apartment buildings are the most common housing type, representing about one third of buildings in Old Milton, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings, single detached homes, and townhouses. This neighbourhood also has a good choice of housing sizes - it is quite easy to find properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Homeowners occupy about 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood and the rest are rented. About 40% of homes in this area were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Old Milton real estate

13 Homes For Sale in Old Milton



It is convenient for people travelling on foot to move around in Old Milton; running daily errands is easy by walking. However, biking is challenging in Old Milton as there is a considerable amount of hills, and there are few bike lanes. This area is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, property owners profit from the Milton Station on the Milton Line. The neighbourhood is linked by a few bus lines, and most homes are near a bus stop. However, driving is a very good medium of transportation in Old Milton. Nearby highways are reasonably easy to access from anywhere in Old Milton, and it is straightforward to find a parking spot.


It is very often possible for house buyers in Old Milton to buy their groceries on foot. Additionally, this area is a good place in which to eat out or go to a cafe, for instance along Main Street. With respect to education, families will find that wherever their property is located in Old Milton, schools and daycares are close by.


The character of Old Milton is exemplified by its relaxed environment. It is easy to get to green spaces since there are a few of them close by for residents to explore. This area is quiet overall, as there are low levels of noise from traffic - although that is not the case closer to the railway line.