Dorset Park, Milton, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Homeowners occupy about 60% of the units in Dorset Park while renters occupy the remainder. In this part of Milton, around 40% of buildings are large apartment buildings, while single detached homes and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. About 40% of properties in this area were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1990s. This part of the town has a good selection of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Read more about Dorset Park real estate
- new listing$1,699,900781 Graham Bell CrtMilton, ON
- Open House$749,000#13 -481 Pitfield RdMilton, ON
- $649,900#324 -324 Wilson DrMilton, ON
- $375,000#2 -500 Steeles Ave EMilton, ON
- $1,199,000798 Frobisher BlvdMilton, ON
- $130,000#D6 -55 Ontario St SMilton, ON
- $415,000#D10.1 -55 Ontario St SMilton, ON
Dorset Park is reasonably conducive to those who travel by foot; most daily needs are convenient to carry out by walking. In contrast, this area is not very bicycling-friendly since there are few bike lanes, and there are a good number of elevation changes. The public transit system in Dorset Park is rather poor. Nevertheless, homeowners benefit from a few bus lines, and bus stops are ordinarily nearby. On the other hand, this part of Milton is very car friendly. Nearby highways are quite easy to access from any home in this part of the town, and it is straightforward to find a place to park.
Families will welcome the proximity to daycares and schools, which are within walking distance from most homes for sale in Dorset Park. When it comes to eating, the nearest supermarket in this part of the town is usually only a reasonably short walk away. Furthermore, a restaurant is often just around the corner, and a small variety of coffee shops can be found as well.
People who prefer a slower-paced atmosphere will enjoy Dorset Park. The noise levels in this neighbourhood are quite low, as the streets tend to be reasonably calm. Lastly, it is easy to reach public green spaces, since there are a few of them close by for residents to relax in and a large number of properties for sale have a park around the corner.