Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent
Time Frame

Semi-Detached for Sale in Kitchener, ON

Semi-detached Homes for sale in Kitchener are moderately represented in the city's housing landscape, which is dominated by single detached houses. With an average listing price of $722,840 on MLS®, they make up about 0.52% of all listings. Although these homes are a bit rarer, Kitchener still offers a variety of housing options including large and small apartment buildings and townhouses. The prevalent home configurations are two and three-bedroom layouts. Homeownership in Kitchener stands at roughly 60%, with renters accounting for the remaining 40%. The architectural landscape reveals that around 30% of the properties were developed between 1960 and 1980, while most other buildings date back to pre-1960 or the 1980s.

13 Semi-Detached for Sale in Kitchener

Lifestyle