Bayridge East, Kingston, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Single detached homes and townhouses are the main housing type in Bayridge East. This neighbourhood experienced its biggest construction boom between 1960 and 1980, so most of the available properties are from this era. This part of Kingston is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 85% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 15% are rented. Read more about Bayridge East real estate
Browse Bayridge East Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$559,900693 Harrow PlaceKingston, ON
- new listing$364,5001002 Amberdale CrescentKingston, ON
- $559,000935 Pembridge CrescentKingston, ON
- $749,900867 Ashton PlaceKingston, ON
- $549,900927 Hudson DriveKingston, ON
- $499,900957 Pembridge CrescentKingston, ON
- $649,000889 Kilburn StreetKingston, ON
- $369,900899 Oakview AvenueKingston, ON
- $649,000922 Lombardy StreetKingston, ON
- $849,000914 Lombardy StKingston, ON
- $849,000914 Lombardy StreetKingston, ON
Cars are a very good means of transportation in Bayridge East. It is very convenient to park. In contrast, this neighbourhood is not very transit friendly. Nonetheless, house owners benefit from a few bus lines, and the nearest bus stop is usually very close. Bayridge East is not particularly convenient for those who travel by foot as running common errands is sometimes challenging.
It is very often an option for home buyers in Bayridge East to do groceries on foot. There are also a few restaurants in this part of the city. As far as education is concerned, primary schools are easy to reach on foot from most homes for sale in this area. In contrast, there are no high schools in Bayridge East.
Bayridge East offers a relaxed atmosphere and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time in green spaces. This part of Kingston is quiet overall, as the streets are generally quite peaceful - however noise can be an issue closer to the railway line. Lastly, green spaces are easy to reach since there are a few of them close by for residents to relax in.