Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent
Time Frame

Condos for Sale in Innisfil, ON

Condos for sale in Innisfil reflect the town's evolving housing landscape. With an average price of $633,200 on MLS®, these properties form about 7.75% of the listings in the area. Innisfil, part of the Greater Barrie metropolitan area, is characterized by its predominant single detached homes, mostly featuring three to four bedrooms. Approximately 90% of the homes here are owner-occupied, while the remaining 10% are rented. Around one-third of the town's properties have been developed post-2000, with much of the rest dating back to pre-1960 and the 1960s.

34 Condos for Sale in Innisfil

Lifestyle