Brier Park, Brantford, Ontario Real Estate and Homes for Sale
About 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas the rest are renters. In this part of the city, many buildings are single detached homes, while large apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. A majority of the housing growth in this area happened in the 1960s and 1970s. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Brier Park real estate
- Open House$399,9004-26 Coachwood RoadBrantford, ON
- new listing$369,000#507 -640 West St WBrantford, ON
- new listing$369,000640 West StreetBrantford, ON
- Open House$724,90042 Greenfield RoadBrantford, ON
- $429,9001204-640 West StreetBrantford, ON
- Open House$449,900307-640 West StreetBrantford, ON
- Open House$699,900211 Dunsdon StBrantford, ON
- $1,089,90031 Pioneer PlaceBrantford, ON
- $599,99992 Ashgrove AvenueBrantford, ON
- $579,90026 Southglen RoadBrantford, ON
- $729,50015 Christie LaneBrantford, ON
- $429,000#C1 -415 Fairview DrBrantford, ON
The best method of transportation in this neighbourhood is usually driving. It is straightforward to park, and it is a rather short car ride to the closest highway from anywhere in this area. On the other hand, travelling by foot is not very common in Brier Park, even though many daily errands can be run without having to resort to a car.
A supermarket is ordinarily accessible within a rather short walk from most properties for sale in this part of Brantford. There are also a few opportunities for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes. With regards to education, it is a rather short walk to reach both primary and secondary schools from most houses for sale in Brier Park. However, daycares are not plentiful and accordingly tend to require a very long walk to get to.
People who prefer a calm environment will enjoy Brier Park. This neighbourhood is very good for those who like quiet surroundings, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, public green spaces are especially well-situated and there are a few of them close by for residents to visit, resulting in them being easy to reach from the majority of locations in this area.