Stellarton, NS Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Stellarton, Nova Scotia
About 45% of properties in Stellarton were constructed before the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s. In this town, about 60% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. Homeowners occupy about 60% of the properties in Stellarton while the rest are rented. This town also has a good choice of unit sizes; homes range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Read more about Stellarton real estate
Browse Stellarton Real Estate Listings by Property Type
11 Homes For Sale in Stellarton
- $449,900427 Auburn AvenueStellarton, NS
- $109,90040 Twin River Park CourtStellarton, NS
- $99,0005 Ceilidh WayStellarton, NS
- $695,000236-238 Foord StreetStellarton, NS
- $999,900107 Rutherford StreetStellarton, NS
- $299,900114 Hudson StreetStellarton, NS
- $299,900105 Rutherford StStellarton, NS
- $89,900323 South Foord StreetStellarton, NS
- $450,745Lot 69 Lawrence BoulevardStellarton, NS
- $132,248Lot 67b Lawrence BoulevardStellarton, NS
- $52,899Lot 61 Lawrence BoulevardStellarton, NS
Stellarton is especially car friendly. It is very convenient to access a parking spot, and the majority of real estate listings are a reasonably short car ride from the nearest highway, such as Highway 104. Walking is not very feasible for residents in this part of the Greater New Glasgow metropolitan area because very few daily needs can be carried out on foot.
It is a reasonably short walk to reach both primary and secondary schools from most properties for sale in Stellarton. However, families may find it very difficult for their kids to get to daycares as a pedestrian. When it comes to food, the nearest supermarket in Stellarton is generally only a reasonably short walk away. There are also approximately 10 restaurants and coffee shops in Stellarton.
Stellarton is quiet, as there are usually low levels of noise from traffic - however some parts can be quite noisy, especially closer to the railway line or Highway 104.