Botwood, NL Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Botwood, Newfoundland and Labrador
In Botwood, about 80% of dwellings are single detached homes, while townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 70% of the dwellings in Botwood and 30% are rented. About one third of properties in this town were built prior to the 1960s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s. Read more about Botwood real estate
Browse Botwood Real Estate Listings by Property Type
14 Homes For Sale in Botwood
- $98,9001 Park LaneBotwood, NL
- $104,90017 Staff RoadBotwood, NL
- $68,90041 Wireless RoadBotwood, NL
- $340,000248 Water StreetBotwood, NL
- $159,0001a Marine DriveBotwood, NL
- $259,9002 Wireless RoadBotwood, NL
- $159,90015 Mill RoadBotwood, NL
- $399,900237 Water Street Unit#ABotwood, NL
- $209,900111a Water StreetBotwood, NL
- $79,900244 Water StreetBotwood, NL
- $44,900271 Highway 350Botwood, NL
- $29,900300 Highway 350Botwood, NL
- $74,90074 Valley RoadBotwood, NL
- $39,90037-39 Water StreetBotwood, NL
Botwood is especially car friendly. Coming across a parking spot is quite easy. It is very difficult for pedestrians to get around in Botwood because almost no daily errands can be run without having to use a vehicle.
A fraction of residents in Botwood may have the option to do grocery shopping on foot, while others will need another means of transportation. Residents of this town benefit from a few restaurants as well. In terms of education, parents and their kids will welcome the proximity to primary schools, which are within walking distance from the majority of houses for sale in Botwood. In contrast, it can be difficult to access high schools on foot.
Botwood is great for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as there are low levels of noise from traffic.