Tuxedo, Winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Roughly 85% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and 15% are renters. In this area, almost all buildings are single detached homes, but townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This part of the city experienced its most significant construction boom in the 1960s and 1970s, so most of the available properties are from this time period. This area offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Tuxedo real estate
Browse Tuxedo Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- Carriage Trade$3,250,000324 Park BoulevardWinnipeg, MB
- $849,9002246 West Taylor BlvdWinnipeg, MB
- $799,900315 Lamont BlvdWinnipeg, MB
- $234,900203-79 Swindon WayWinnipeg, MB
- $260,000603-85 Swindon WayWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$2,150,000106 Ramsgate BayWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$999,9002210 West Taylor BlvdWinnipeg, MB
- $749,90019 Ayr BlvdWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$2,349,000425 Kelvin BoulevardWinnipeg, MB
- $484,900106 Fulham AveWinnipeg, MB
- $259,9003111-65 Swindon WayWinnipeg, MB
- $3,000.00303 Boreham BoulevardWinnipeg, MB
Driving is usually the favoured method to move around in this area. The majority of properties for sale are a short car ride from the closest highway, and finding a place to park is quite easy. In contrast, travelling by transit can be difficult in this part of Winnipeg as a result of the infrequent service. Nonetheless, house owners benefit from a few bus lines, and it is especially convenient to get to a nearby bus stop from most residences. It is difficult for pedestrians to navigate Tuxedo because carrying out daily needs is sometimes challenging by walking.
It is frequently an option for home buyers in Tuxedo to buy groceries on foot. Residents are served by a few restaurants and coffee shops as well. Additionally, home buyers have access to a fair number of clothing stores within walking distance. With respect to education, in Tuxedo, parents and their kids will usually be able to reach both primary and secondary schools by walking. In contrast, it can be difficult to access daycares as a pedestrian.
People who prefer a relaxed ambience will enjoy Tuxedo. This area is reasonably good for those who like a quiet atmosphere, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic. Finally, it is very easy to access green spaces from most locations within the neighbourhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to enjoy.