South River Heights, Winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate and Homes for Sale
The predominance of single detached homes in the housing stock of South River Heights is an important part of its character. The homes in this neighbourhood are quite old, since most of its dwellings were built pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s. This part of the city offers mainly four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 85% of the dwellings in South River Heights and 15% are rented. Read more about South River Heights real estate
18 Homes For Sale Within 2 km of South River Heights
- new listing$599,900351 Cambridge StWinnipeg, MB
- new listing$169,900303-119 Swindon WayWinnipeg, MB
- new listing$299,900269 Lanark StreetWinnipeg, MB
- Open House$389,900715 Waterloo StWinnipeg, MB
- $424,9001211 Warsaw CrWinnipeg, MB
- Carriage Trade$979,900467 Beaverbrook StWinnipeg, MB
- $349,9003205-65 Swindon WayWinnipeg, MB
- $399,900365 Queenston StreetWinnipeg, MB
- $364,9001-1010 Wilkes AveWinnipeg, MB
- $299,900430 Lanark StWinnipeg, MB
- $273,9009050 1120 Grant AvenueWinnipeg, MB
- $299,900216-895 Wilkes AveWinnipeg, MB
- Open House$929,000380 Oxford StWinnipeg, MB
- $145,000304 750 Kenaston BoulevardWinnipeg, MB
- $344,500205-1048 Wilkes AveWinnipeg, MB
- $229,400219-1044 Wilkes AveWinnipeg, MB
- $439,900650 Centennial StreetWinnipeg, MB
- $214,900104-885 Wilkes AveWinnipeg, MB
The best way to get around in this part of Winnipeg is usually a car. It is a short car ride to the nearest highway from anywhere in this area, and it is convenient to come across a place to park. However, the public transit service in this part of Winnipeg is not particularly frequent. Thankfully, homeowners benefit from a few bus lines, and most properties are very close to a bus stop. Walking is not particularly practical for home buyers in South River Heights since meeting daily needs is at times challenging on foot.
Primary schools are very easy to get to on foot from most properties for sale in this neighbourhood. However, there are no high schools in this part of Winnipeg. With respect to food, it is easy to reach the nearest supermarket by walking in this neighbourhood. In addition, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a good number of options.
There is a wide selection of green spaces in South River Heights. There are a few parks nearby for residents to unwind in and they are especially well-distributed, which makes them easy to get to. Finally, since there are few people out and about on the streets, this part of Winnipeg remains relatively quiet; however noise levels are higher closer to one of the railway lines.