Richmond Lakes, Winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing around two thirds of dwellings in Richmond Lakes, while small apartment buildings are also present in the housing stock. A majority of the housing growth in this neighbourhood took place in the 1980s. This part of Winnipeg offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Around 85% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and the rest are renters. Read more about Richmond Lakes real estate
11 Homes For Sale Within 2 km of Richmond Lakes
- new listing$499,90026 Brentlawn BoulevardWinnipeg, MB
- Open House$799,00013 Northwater BayWinnipeg, MB
- Open House$794,900310 Stan Bailie DrWinnipeg, MB
- $429,900505-3420 Pembina HwyWinnipeg, MB
- $419,900108 Ken Oblik DriveWinnipeg, MB
- $619,900117 Douglas Henning BayWinnipeg, MB
- $434,900191 Kirkbridge DriveWinnipeg, MB
- $686,900139 Mulberry Creek DriveWinnipeg, MB
- $619,500111 Mulberry Creek DriveWinnipeg, MB
- $419,888112 Ken Oblik DriveWinnipeg, MB
- $399,900404 99 Shahi StreetWinnipeg, MB
The favoured method of transportation in this area is very often driving. It is especially convenient to access a place to park, and the majority of homes for sale are a short car ride from the nearest highway. In contrast, Richmond Lakes is not very transit friendly. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most residences. Travelling on foot is not very feasible for property owners in Richmond Lakes as very few daily needs can be met by walking.
Parents and their children will find that no matter where their property is located in Richmond Lakes, both primary and secondary schools are nearby. On the other hand, there are only a few daycares and thus they can be a long walk away. As far as eating is concerned, in all but a few cases, a vehicle is needed to purchase groceries.
The character of Richmond Lakes is exemplified by its relaxed ambience. Parks are especially well-spread out and there are a few of them close by for residents to unwind in, which makes them easy to access. This part of the city is also reasonably quiet, as the streets are peaceful.