The Pas, MB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in The Pas, Manitoba
In The Pas, the majority of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses are the main alternatives in the housing stock. This town is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 60% of the dwellings in the town are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. This town experienced its biggest building boom in the 1960s and 1970s, so most of the available housing stock is from this time period. Read more about The Pas real estate
Browse The Pas Real Estate Listings by Property Type
- new listing$152,000221 Larose AvenueThe Pas, MB
- new listing$340,000144 Atikameg DriveThe Pas, MB
- $205,0001020 Gordon AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $155,000368 Lathlin AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $109,000441 Lathlin AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $159,000736 Gordon AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $139,000216 Paul AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $163,000320 4th Street West Street WThe Pas, MB
- $159,000703 Constant AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $119,000345 Keewatin StreetThe Pas, MB
- $208,000235 Head AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $275,0001359 Gordon AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $145,000822 Constant AvenueThe Pas, MB
- $22,000157 1st Street EThe Pas, MB
- $25,000Heintz Subdivision StreetThe Pas, MB
- $998,000414 Larose AvenueThe Pas, MB
Cars are a great transportation option in The Pas. Many real estate listings are a rather short drive from the nearest highway, and parking is quite easy. A majority of the houses for sale in this town are located in places that are not very conducive to walking as running common errands is very impractical.
There are only a few high schools in this town and consequently they can be a rather long walk away. Additionally, The Pas does not have any primary schools. Likewise, there are only a few daycares and consequently they can be a rather long walk away. Concerning food, accessing the closest supermarket on foot is possible for some, but not all, home buyers in The Pas. There are also a few choices for those who appreciate nearby restaurants.
The Pas is fairly good for those who need a quiet atmosphere, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour - however some areas can be quite loud, especially near the airport (YQD) or the railway line.