Stonewall, MB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Stonewall, Manitoba
Around one quarter of properties in Stonewall were constructed following the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s. In this town, the vast majority of buildings are single detached homes, while townhouses are also present in the housing stock. About 90% of the units in the town are occupied by homeowners and 10% are rented. This town is primarily composed of three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Read more about Stonewall real estate
Browse Stonewall Real Estate Listings by Property Type
12 Homes For Sale in Stonewall
- new listing$750,000462 Main StStonewall, MB
- $319,900680 3rd StStonewall, MB
- Carriage Trade$689,90011 Rossmere CrStonewall, MB
- $447,99044 Mcconkey CrStonewall, MB
- $419,99046 Mcconkey CrStonewall, MB
- $414,99048 Mcconkey CrStonewall, MB
- $411,99023 Mcconkey CrStonewall, MB
- $371,99043 Mcconkey CrStonewall, MB
- $679,90019 Tyerman TrailStonewall, MB
- Carriage Trade$698,90017 Tyerman TrailStonewall, MB
The best means of transportation in this town is usually driving. Accessing a place to park is generally easy, and most real estate listings are a short car ride from the closest highway. It is difficult for pedestrians to get around in Stonewall since many daily needs are impractical to carry out on foot.
It is a rather short walk to get to both primary and secondary schools from anywhere in Stonewall. Parents are served by public and private schools at both the primary and high school level. However, daycares are not very numerous and thus tend to require a long walk to get to. When it comes to food, it is convenient to access the closest grocery store by walking in Stonewall. There are also a few choices for those who appreciate close by restaurants and cafes.
Stonewall is great for those who enjoy quiet areas, as noise from the streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.