Minnedosa, MB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Minnedosa, Manitoba
Around 40% of properties in Minnedosa were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960. The sizeable proportion of single detached homes in the housing stock of this town is an important part of its character. Roughly three quarters of the units in the town are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. This town is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Minnedosa real estate
Browse Minnedosa Real Estate Listings by Property Type
14 Homes For Sale in Minnedosa
- new listing$199,900235 4th Street NwMinnedosa, MB
- $75,0005 Daffodil LaneMinnedosa, MB
- $209,90043 2nd Avenue SwMinnedosa, MB
- $259,999134 6th Avenue NwMinnedosa, MB
- $239,900260 4th Avenue SwMinnedosa, MB
- $89,9003 Blue Bell BayMinnedosa, MB
- $59,90078 3rd Street NeMinnedosa, MB
- $40,000128 6th Avenue NwMinnedosa, MB
- $249,000300 1st Street NwMinnedosa, MB
- $364,900200 Main StreetMinnedosa, MB
- $199,900317 2nd Street SeMinnedosa, MB
- $175,00026 Brandosa Beach RoadMinnedosa, MB
- $480,00050 Main Street NMinnedosa, MB
- $1,300,00034 Manitoba 16a WayMinnedosa, MB
Cars are a great transportation option in Minnedosa. It is very easy to park, and most real estate listings are a rather short car ride from the closest highway. Minnedosa is not very convenient for walking as almost no common errands can be run on foot.
Some, but not all, home buyers in Minnedosa will live within walking distance of the closest supermarket. A limited variety of restaurants and coffee shops is available as well. Regarding education, high schools and primary schools are not particularly plentiful in this town, and thus not always within walking distance. Furthermore, families may consider it very difficult to reach daycares as a pedestrian.
Minnedosa is very quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour.