Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Condos for Sale in Qualicum Beach, BC

Condos for sale in Qualicum Beach include a mix of properties primarily built between 1990 and 2000, with others constructed in the 1960s through the 1980s. Currently, condos make up about 13.73% of the housing listings, with an average price of $630,957 according to MLS®. The dominant housing types in this quaint town are single detached homes and townhouses. Homeownership is high, with around 85% of residences owner-occupied, leaving about 15% available for rent. The town predominantly features two and three-bedroom homes, catering to both small families and retirees.

15 Condos for Sale in Qualicum Beach

Lifestyle