Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Kelowna, BC Real Estate - Houses For Sale in Kelowna, British Columbia

Single detached homes are the most common housing type, representing around half of dwellings in Kelowna, and the remaining properties are mainly small apartment buildings and townhouses. This city has a good choice of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 70% of the population of this city own their home while renters make up the remainder. Roughly 30% of properties in this city were built between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1980s and the 1990s.  Read more about Kelowna real estate

1,000+ Homes For Sale in Kelowna



Driving is a very good medium of transportation in Kelowna. Parking is quite easy. However, the public transit system in this city is not very accessible. Nonetheless, homeowners are served by approximately 30 bus lines, and it is convenient to find a nearby bus stop from most homes. It is challenging for pedestrians to move around in Kelowna as very few daily needs can be carried out without having to use a vehicle.


It can be difficult to reach high schools and primary schools as a pedestrian from properties for sale in Kelowna. Likewise, daycares are not particularly plentiful and accordingly tend to require a rather long walk to get to. In addition to public schools, there are private primary and secondary schools. Concerning food, a fraction of home buyers in Kelowna may be able to access one of over 100 supermarkets on foot, while others will need another means of transportation. There are also a few choices for those who value restaurants and cafes in close proximity.


The character of Kelowna is exemplified by its calm environment. Most areas in this city are very quiet, as the streets are usually very tranquil. Finally, green spaces are easy to access, since there are over 200 of them nearby for residents to explore and getting to a park from the majority of properties is occasionally difficult.