Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Condos for Sale in Kelowna, BC

Condos for sale in Kelowna have an average price of $607,527 on MLS®, reflecting the city's diverse real estate market. Approximately 25.7% of all listings in Kelowna are condos. Roughly half of the buildings in the area are single detached homes, with small apartment buildings and townhouses constituting much of the remaining housing stock. This city primarily features four or more bedroom homes and two bedroom homes. About 70% of properties are owner-occupied, while the rest are rented. Nearly 30% of the properties were constructed after the year 2000, with many others built in the 1960s and 1980s.

638 Condos for Sale in Kelowna

Lifestyle