Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Condos for Sale in Kamloops, BC

Condos for sale in Kamloops command attention with an average price of $416,252, as per the MLS® listings. While condos represent about 3.13% of all listings, Kamloops offers a varied architectural landscape. About 40% of the city's properties were built in the 1960s and 1970s, with a notable number of buildings dating back pre-1960 and from the 1980s. Single detached homes are the most common, followed by small apartment buildings and townhouses. Homeownership stands robust at around 70%, leaving the remaining 30% to renters. Most properties in Kamloops feature three to four or more bedrooms, catering to a wide array of family sizes.

188 Condos for Sale in Kamloops

Lifestyle