Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Abbotsford, BC

In Abbotsford, close to 40% of the residences are single detached homes, while the rest of the housing includes small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses. Approximately 25% of the buildings in the city were constructed between 1960 and 1980, with many others being built throughout the 1980s and 1990s. The city predominantly offers homes with either two bedrooms or four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of residents in Abbotsford are homeowners, while the remaining 30% are renters.

11 Investment Properties for Sale in Abbotsford

Lifestyle