Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Condos for Sale in Abbotsford, BC

Condos for sale in Abbotsford have an average listing price of $483,844 on MLS®, contributing to approximately 25.07% of the local real estate market. In Abbotsford, around 40% of the buildings are single detached homes, with small apartment buildings, duplexes, and townhouses also part of the mix. About a quarter of the homes in the city were constructed between 1960 and 1980, and many others were built in the 1980s and 1990s. Housing options mainly include two-bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Approximately 70% of Abbotsford residents own their homes, while the remaining 30% are renters.

282 Condos for Sale in Abbotsford

Lifestyle