Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent

Medicine Hat, AB Real Estate - Homes For Sale in Medicine Hat, Alberta

In Medicine Hat, roughly two thirds of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and townhouses make up most of the remaining housing stock. This city offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. About 70% of the properties in the city are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. About 30% of properties in this city were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.  Read more about Medicine Hat real estate

305 Homes For Sale in Medicine Hat



Cars are a great means of transportation in Medicine Hat. The majority of homes for sale are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway, and parking is easy. It is inconvenient for people travelling on foot to navigate Medicine Hat as meeting daily needs is impractical.


It is a rather short walk to reach primary schools from most properties for sale in this city. In contrast, parents and their children may find it challenging to access high schools as a pedestrian. In terms of eating, accessing one of around 30 grocery stores by walking is an option for some, but not all, property owners in this city. A small number of restaurants and coffee shops are available as well.


Medicine Hat is quiet, as the streets are generally reasonably tranquil - although there are still several louder sections, especially closer to the railway line or the airport (YXH).