Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
BuyRent

Semi-Detached for Sale in Lethbridge, AB

Semi-detached Homes for sale in Lethbridge represent a cozier facet of the city's real estate, comprising 2.94% of the listings on the market with an average price of $393,960 on MLS®. While single detached homes dominate approximately two-thirds of the housing landscape, you'll also discover modest apartment buildings and welcoming townhouses peppered throughout the community. Prospective homeowners are typically greeted with a selection of three-bedroom and spacious four-plus bedroom dwellings. Homeownership is favored in the area, with about 70% of residents owning their abodes and renters occupying the remaining 30%. The architectural history of Lethbridge is varied, with a significant portion of homes dating back to the 1960s and 1970s, alongside both earlier and later constructions, including developments from the 1990s.

13 Semi-Detached for Sale in Lethbridge

Lifestyle