Button CopyPathCircle CloseCircle Left ArrowArrow Down Icon GreyClosecirclecircleBurger
Search
Price Range
Price Range
Beds & BATHS
Buy or rent
Buy Rent

Investment Properties for Sale in Lethbridge, AB

In Lethbridge, approximately two thirds of the dwellings are comprised of single detached houses, though there are also small apartment buildings and townhouses included in the housing mix. This city predominantly features homes with three bedrooms, along with a significant number of residences that have four or more bedrooms. Close to 70% of the housing units are owner-occupied, with the rest being rented out. About 30% of the properties in Lethbridge date back to the 1960s and 1970s, while many other buildings were constructed either before 1960 or during the 1990s.

1 Investment Properties for Sale in Lethbridge

Lifestyle