University District, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Nearly 95% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. In this neighbourhood, almost all dwellings are single detached homes, and the rest of the properties are mainly duplexes. Most of the housing growth in this area happened between 1960 and 1980. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of one bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Read more about University District real estate
- new listing$479,900118-4275 Norford Avenue NwCalgary, AB
- $540,000302-4275 Norford Avenue NwCalgary, AB
- $379,900318-4138 University Avenue NwCalgary, AB
- $549,900411-4275 Norford Avenue NwCalgary, AB
- $639,2001212-4270 Norford Avenue NwCalgary, AB
- $629,8884045 32 Avenue NwCalgary, AB
- $329,900211-3125 39 Street NwCalgary, AB
- $340,000319-383 Smith Street NwCalgary, AB
- $690,000205-4270 Norford Avenue NwCalgary, AB
- $549,900516-3932 University Avenue NwCalgary, AB
The public transit system in University District is fairly good. Residents benefit from a few bus lines, and most houses are very close to a bus stop. However, cycling is difficult in University District as. Nonetheless, there are a limited number of slopes. Travelling by foot is not very popular in University District, even though running daily errands is convenient by walking. However, travelling by car is very easy in this neighbourhood. It is a short drive to the nearest highway from any home in University District, and it is especially convenient to come across a parking spot.
The closest supermarket in University District is generally only a rather short walk away. Moreover, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a fair number of options, and a small selection of coffee shops can be found as well. When it comes to education, it is a rather short walk to get to schools and daycares from most properties for sale in University District.
The character of University District is exemplified by its slower-paced ambience. The noise levels in this part of Calgary are low, as the streets are generally reasonably peaceful. Finally, access to green spaces is very easy from a large number of locations within the neighbourhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to discover.