Pineridge, Calgary, Alberta Real Estate and Homes for Sale
About 55% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and 45% are rented. Townhouses are the predominant housing type, representing roughly one third of dwellings in this part of the city, and the rest are mainly small apartment buildings and single detached homes. This neighbourhood experienced its biggest construction boom between 1960 and 1980, so most of the available properties are from this time period. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Read more about Pineridge real estate
- new listing$235,0005-204 Pinehill Road NeCalgary, AB
- new listing$329,90077-2319 56 Street NeCalgary, AB
- new listing$250,00016-3200 60 Street NeCalgary, AB
- $299,00054-2319 56 Street NeCalgary, AB
- $297,900211 Pinestream Place NeCalgary, AB
- $330,00075-2319 56 Street NeCalgary, AB
- $299,999217 Pinestream Place NeCalgary, AB
- $349,900107-3219 56 Street NeCalgary, AB
- $550,000236 Pinecliff Way NeCalgary, AB
- $359,000114-3219 56 Street NeCalgary, AB
- $570,000316 Pinewind Close NeCalgary, AB
- $439,999107 Pinemeadow Road NeCalgary, AB
- $329,9006611 Pinecliff Grove NeCalgary, AB
Active property owners will appreciate the reasonably pedestrian-friendly character of this neighbourhood; meeting day-to-day needs is convenient by walking. On the other hand, it is difficult to commute by bike in Pineridge since. Thankfully, cyclists do not encounter significant slopes. Pineridge is not particularly transit friendly. Nevertheless, house owners are served by a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is typically just around the corner. In contrast, Pineridge is very car friendly. Accessing a parking spot is generally easy, and it is a short drive to the nearest highway from any home in Pineridge.
A supermarket is ordinarily reachable within a rather short walk from any location in this neighbourhood. Additionally, this area is a good place in which to eat out. When it comes to education, it is a rather short walk to access schools and daycares from most properties for sale in Pineridge.
Pineridge is a good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a slower-paced atmosphere. This part of the city is quiet, as there are low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, it is very easy to get to parks since there are approximately 10 of them nearby for residents to check out.